Women have a pre disposition to gain weight. The feminine distribution of fat means that women tend to store fat in the curves. Any women, who wants to loose fat, needs to be careful about what she eats because eating right is half the battle. There are two ways to loose weight. One is be following an extreme diet and experience weight loss. Or by making sustainable and healthy changes to the diet. The second way is slower but more effective.
There are many foods that help in burning fat. Here they are:
- Oatmeal – Breakfast is called the most important meal of the day. And it stands to reason that the changes in diet should start there. There are various breakfast cereals available. Oatmeal is clearly the best among them when it comes to the question of burning fat. Oatmeal is an excellent source of fiber and unrefined carbohydrates. Fiber helps to feel full and offers a sustained level of energy. It is also low in calorie and reduces the chance of constipation.
- Lean Meats – Fish and poultry is counted as lean meats. Lean meats are a great sources of lean proteins. They are perfect for losing extra belly fat. But to get the best results, you should avoid eating the processed varieties. They go well with dishes like wheat pasta or salads.
- Egg Whites – Protein is the building block of the body. Protein builds muscle. Each day, our body looses a lot of muscle fibers. So naturally, we need to replenish our protein reservoir. Egg white is one of the best sources of protein. Protein is a mandatory addition to diet for those who do regular exercise.
- Pulses and Beans – Proteins come from both animal and plant sources. Pulses and Beans are the best plant source of protein. They can prepared in a fashion that the calorie content would be very low. They taste good when eaten with whole wheat breads.
- Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables – Seasonal Fruits are usually low on calories and the help in losing belly fat. They also contain a lot of vital vitamins, fibers and carbohydrates as well as minerals. They makes a person feel full and energrtic. They can also be used to control the overall consumption. But the most important thing to remember is that the diet should be regulated. The fruits and vegetables should be mixed and rotated to ensure balanced intake. There are a lot of receipies that can use these vegeables. Fruits can be usued as a mid-afternoon snack or breakfast.
- Fish – Fish oil is very good for health by both reducing the bad cholesterol and burning fat. Fish is also very tasty – that’s a plus point. But they are effective only when they are taken without preservatives. Some fishes that helps in burning fat includes – Salmon, Snapper, Herring, Trout, Macerel, Halibut, Tuna, Swordfish, white fish etc.
Buring fat is a tough battle. It can be made easier by eating right.