Infertility is a major problem in any human being’s life. There are various causes behind it. It can be due to the man’s inability or due to the woman’s ability. Every married women wants to have a kid someday and start a family. A family often feels incomplete without a child. But often, it takes time to conceive. The amazing fact it, although food can not make a baby, it can increase the fertility of a women and increase the chances of conception.
It is tough to comprehend, but the logic behind is very sound. Often, the main cause of female infertility is being overweight. Overweight women almost invariably suffers from a disease called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It decreases the fertility of the female body. Being lean and fit reduces the chances of developing such disease and increases the possibility of conceiving.
So fertility foods are real and have real effect on the women. Here are the name of such food:
- Vegetable Proteins – adding vegetables proteins in the diet is a very wise move. Protein can be of two kinds depending on source. The animal kind is often harmful for health. But the plant kind is helpful. It helps is reducing fat and be in the pre – pregnant weight range. Soy based products are the best source for them. They also have additional health benefits like decreasing the chance of heart diseases.
- Good Fats – there are various kinds of fats. Some are even good for health. Avocados, nuts, olive oil all are reach in good fats that also can help in being in the pre pregnant weight range.
- Fruits – Some fruits like seasonal fruits and apples are rich in Vitamin B and Vitamin C. Vitamin B is a group of vitamins that play an active role on fertility. Vitamin C is an anti oxidant that helps in detoxifying the body.
- Whole Grains – It is a well known fact that refined carbohydrates are extremely harmful to the body. So, replacing refined carbohydrates and eating whole grain breads is a very smart move. Pasta and cereals also falls into this exact category. Complex carbohydrates are very good for health and thus should be added to the diet.
- Vegetables – the advantages and usefulness of vegetables need no telling. They are rich in Vitamins and minerals. One such is Folic acid. Folic acid is also known to improve the chances of pregnancy. But they are not stored at a high amount in the body and thus gets easily depleted. Eating vegetables every day can replenish the reservoir.
- Fish – the fish oils are reach in omega – 3 fatty acids that are very good for health specially the sea fish like sardines and salmons. Some research do suggest that shellfish have adverse effect on fertility. So, that should be taken into account before adding that to the diet.
- Whole Milk and derivates – The consumption of such food is known to have a direct effect on ovulation. On the other hand skim milk derivates has a disproportional role on the process.